With the increasing number of websites being launched every day, it has become very important for you to think out of the box and have a website that can stand out in the crowd. If you are planning to jump into the bandwagon and get a website developed, you need to understand how the market is right now, what is working and what isn’t working and make your plans accordingly. If you are using WordPress content management systems, there is a lot you can do. One of the things that many are doing is PSD to WordPress conversion. You basically get your template designed in Photoshop and convert it into WordPress template. This method works great for getting a unique look for your website.
Outsourcing PSD to WordPress conversion has become a cost-effective and easy solution that you can use. Apart from getting the job done at a considerably cheap rate, you will also be assured of quality work. Let us take a look at a few points why outsourcing PSD to WordPress conversion is beneficial for you:
- Clean Codes: While converting PSD to WordPress, the WordPress developers ensure that the codes are clean. After slicing the PSD file, they convert the same into HTML/CSS codes. This not only makes the file web compatible, but also keeps the codes clean. It should also be kept in mind that clean codes can easily attract search engine crawlers.
- Pure Hand-Coded Themes: The result of outsourcing PSD to WordPress conversion is that you know you will not only get clean codes, but hand-written codes. Hand-written codes will naturally be able to give you a robust website that is not prone to crashes, long loading time and external threats such as virus attacks.
- Browser Compatible Conversion: A successful website needs to be browser compatible, i.e. it should appear and function uniformly across major web browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and Firefox. WordPress developers ensure that the website is cross browser compatible which makes your website reachable to as many people as possible.
- W3C Validation: For PSD to WordPress theme conversion it is very important to get the HTML/CSS codes validated from W3C. The outsourcing firms do this validation and thus make sure that your website follows the prescribed structure and be error free.
- Unique Look: Many times, you may have the ideas, but due to the lack of tools you cannot get your dream website. With PSD to WordPress theme conversion, you can easily realism your dreams, rather the firms you have outsourced the work to can help you realism the dream. With this technique, you will get the unique look you desired and thus your site will not look similar to any competitor. You also won’t have to rely on the templates available on the web.
- Minimum Cost of Conversion: When you outsource you work, you can be assured that least cost is involved. Most of the outsourcing destinations such as India are known for offering cost-effective solutions. Thus, you will not need to burn a hole in your pocket to get the work done.
- Minimal Project Time: You would not want to waste your time and money with a firm that doesn’t do the work on time. When you are outsourcing, you can be assured that they will take the minimal time required and give you the final result in a matter of days. However, this doesn’t mean that they will do a lousy job.